Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Graffiti art findings in LA

I'm sure most of you know who Banksy is, in a nutshell, the London graffiti artist, now millionaire and still no one knows what he looks like or who he is.

Banksy is famous not only for his controversial graffiti paintings but for his trademark logo the rat, which you will find all over London, particularly East London which is now a Banksy shrine.




Every morning on my way to the gym I see the below (Hauser and Wilshire). I'm not quite sure what it means or who it is by but I finally decided to take a picture of it....


I then came across this one on Monday (West 3rd St nr Alta Vista), which may I add is the perfect place for a first kiss after a date.


Being new to LA I am yet to discover if these are linked and if there are more. they may both be one
offs but so far I am intrigued....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home