Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WWW.ILOVEMISHMASH.COM

One style that I can say is very L.A and has still hardly caught on in the UK is the one feather earring.
I guess it relates to the L.A rock chick look which cannot be beaten anywhere else.

So I introduce to you www.ilovemishmash.com owned by my best friend in L.A Promise Gebreyohannes Simpson and Ingrid Mann.

The idea of Mish Mash is to not only create unique, individual pieces, but to also create pieces that are ethically fair and created with naturally shedded feathers embellished with stones, silver, leather and and coloured strings.


The Mish Mash ladies:

Promise Gebreyohannes Simpson                              Ingrid Mann


                         Promise and I rocking Mish Mash feathers!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home