Monday, April 25, 2011

Goss, J

On my continued mission to share the talent I have come across in LA, I am pleased to introduce my friend Jannette Goss, designer and creator of clothing brand Goss, J.

I briefly met Jannette in L.A last summer and had no idea that she was such a talented and ambitious designer.  Now that I am permanently in LA, I have had the opportunity to experience Jannette's work from ideas, design and creation. With the privilege of even trying on her samples.

Born and raised in L.A, Jannette completed a BA in fashion design at the Art Institute of California-Hollywood last summer. Whilst her brand Goss, J focuses on modern vintage, the key to Goss, J is her focus on 70's inspiration.

Below is a sneak peek to the soon to be SS2011 jumpsuit collection:



Yes this is in fact a jumpsuit which cleverly looks like a crop top and trousers from the front (my order has already been put in).

You can contact Jannette and follow her work on Facebook via
 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Goss-J/194825187217875

And here is the lovely Jannette herself


Watch this space people!

1 Comments:

At April 25, 2011 at 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the introduction to this talented young women! Someone is getting a FB friend request tonight.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home